Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes are the absolute best and so easy to make with healthy ingredients! Packed full of flavor with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg! This one is perfect option for breakfast.
(Also try out — Spicy Egg Muffins – Healthy Recipe For Breakfast)
2 Cup whole wheat Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
Salt as required
1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
4 Tablespoons Butter Melted
1 1/2 Cups Milk
Instructions to make Pumpkin Pancakes
1. Preheat a non-stick skillet to medium heat.
2. In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, eggs, melted butter, and milk.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and whisk to combine it properly.
5. Set the batter aside for 10 minutes.
6. Grease your skillet with butter. Pour out 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake and spread into a circle.
7. Cook each pancake for approximately 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked properly.
8. Serve pumpkin pancakes with syrup, whipped cream, nuts, berries or any other toppings.