This banana pudding has no added sugar, and it tastes absolutely delicious!
Bananas are a fabulous addition to your diet. Bananas are:
• A great source of Vitamin B (Great for energy!)
• A great source of Vitamin C (Great for Immunity!)
• The potassium and fiber in bananas provide cardiovascular protection!
This Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is very simple and easy to make!
Banana Chia Pudding Ingredients
• 2 ripe bananas + 1 banana to slice on top of pudding
• 1/4 cup non dairy milk
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Coconut Whip Ingredients
• 1 can full fat coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
Banana Chia Pudding Instructions
In a blender or food processor blend 2 bananas, 1/4 cup almond milk, and maple syrup until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add chia seeds. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
Coconut Whip Instructions
When your coconut milk has refrigerated for at least 4 hours and up to overnight, take it out of the fridge, pour out the clear liquid and scoop the solid milk into a bowl. Whisk your coconut cream together with your coconut sugar until fluffy and smooth. Refrigerate until you want to use it.
Layer your chilled banana chia pudding at the bottom of a bowl, sprinkle with crumbles of your almond cookie, and top with a dollop of coconut whip. Add some fresh banana slices on top.
Serve it and enjoy!