Protein laddu is a very tasty and healthy protein packed snacks, rich in omega-3 fatty acids with no added sugar.
1) Firstly, dry roast all the nuts and seeds on a low flame and keep aside.
2) Coarsely blend all the nuts and seeds when they are cooled completely.
3) Take a cup of pitted dates and blend them in a blender.
4) Add the dates mixture to earlier blended powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
5) Finally, Take a little portion of the mixture and roll into balls, pressing the mixture between your oil greased hands to seal everything together to make a ball.
This one is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan option with full of nutritional benefits!
(Read more about —> Easy Energy Bite Recipe)